- 10 ounces (300 g) bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 3 x large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 3 ounces (90 g) white chocolate chips or chunks
- 3 ounces (90 g) milk chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160 C) and grease and line an 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl resting over a pot of barely simmering water, melt chocolate and butter, stirring gently. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour and salt. Fold in white and milk chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until a tester inserted in the centre of the brownies comes out clean. Cool before slicing.